Microsoft recently announced the Office365 AuthType deprecation used in connection strings. This AuthType was the popular choice when connecting to Dynamics Online deployments through the SDK. It was indeed very convenient and saved some headache...
Top Posts & Pages
- Ever So Mysterious, O Business Process Flow | Bitesize Series
- Virtual Entities: ID and Relation Workarounds
- Testing Dynamics CRM – Plugins | Capsule Series
- Workflow 'InvalidCastException' or 'Workflow contains an invalid custom activity' Error | Oracle Series
- Dynamics Template-based Code Generator - Supercharged - Overview | Mage Series