Microsoft introduced Business Process Flows (BPF) back in version 2013. Developers haven’t really faced critical issues when controlling the BPF through the UI, except for the rare bug here and there. However, it has...
Top Posts & Pages
- EnhancedOrgService - Enterprise-grade CrmServiceClient | SwissKnife Series
- Office365 AuthType Deprecation – An Alternative | Bitesize Series
- Virtual Entities: ID and Relation Workarounds
- Import a Dynamics Organisation v8 to a v9 Installation
- Dynamics Template-based Code Generator - Supercharged - Overview | SwissKnife Series