At the core of Microsoft’s tooling library (Microsoft.CrmSdk.XrmTooling.CoreAssembly), there resides the out-of-the-box CrmServiceClient class. It provides developers with the means to connect to CRM easily and the convenience of some helpers methods. On its...
Top Posts & Pages
- Ever So Mysterious, O Business Process Flow | Bitesize Series
- Virtual Entities: ID and Relation Workarounds
- Testing Dynamics CRM – Plugins | Capsule Series
- Workflow 'InvalidCastException' or 'Workflow contains an invalid custom activity' Error | Oracle Series
- Dynamics Template-based Code Generator - Supercharged - Overview | Mage Series