At the core of Microsoft’s tooling library (Microsoft.CrmSdk.XrmTooling.CoreAssembly), there resides the out-of-the-box CrmServiceClient class. It provides developers with the means to connect to CRM easily and the convenience of some helpers methods. On its...
Top Posts & Pages
- EnhancedOrgService - Enterprise-grade CrmServiceClient | Mage Series
- Office365 AuthType Deprecation – An Alternative | Bitesize Series
- Virtual Entities: ID and Relation Workarounds
- Import a Dynamics Organisation v8 to a v9 Installation
- Dynamics Template-based Code Generator - Supercharged - Overview | Mage Series