Microsoft provides a tool within the Dynamics SDK called CrmSvcUtil. It generates early-bound entity code, which includes classes for each entity in CRM with properties for each field and relation. Microsoft’s Dynamics early-bound entity...
Top Posts & Pages
- EnhancedOrgService - Enterprise-grade CrmServiceClient | Mage Series
- Virtual Entities: ID and Relation Workarounds
- Import a Dynamics Organisation v8 to a v9 Installation
- Office365 AuthType Deprecation – An Alternative | Bitesize Series
- Dynamics Template-based Code Generator - Supercharged - Overview | Mage Series