Microsoft introduced Business Process Flows (BPF) back in version 2013. Developers haven’t really faced critical issues when controlling the BPF through the UI, except for the rare bug here and there. However, it has...
Top Posts & Pages
- Office365 AuthType Deprecation – An Alternative | Bitesize Series
- Dynamics Template-based Code Generator - Supercharged - Overview | Mage Series
- Import a Dynamics Organisation v8 to a v9 Installation
- Virtual Entities: ID and Relation Workarounds
- EnhancedOrgService - Enterprise-grade CrmServiceClient | Mage Series